Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tragically Unhip


My good friend "lesser 'stos" came over the other night. We were thumbing through the Heath Ledger copy of Rolling Stone and as we went through it we both had a sad understanding. I am falling out of hip music. I feel like I used to be so cool, and know this and that about every band that was worth its salt. Now as I am going through it there is this big thing about the arctic monkeys. Who? The arctic monkeys. Ugh. I don't know what thew even sound like. If I had to guess by their looks probably like Blur+Arcade Fire+Bloc Party, but I don't really know. And to be honest I don't even care. I know they are not Built to Spill (and thier next record is going to be rad by the way) Let's just hope these guys are the next milkshake song. "my Acrtic monkey brings all the girls to the yard, I could teach you but I'd have to charge..."

I am still cooler than you though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home