Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Hard Out Here for a P-I-M-P!

I don't know how many of my reader(s) watched the awards on Sunday night but I just got back from hanging out with the three six mafia. That was a wild 54 hour celebration. Those guys can DRINK! Now I have to work after this bender and all I can think about is fried chicken, waffles and bed. I had to give them a real hard time though I was horrified by the terrible fight choreography that took place during the awards show. They were apologetic, we both agreed that the only person who could really pull that off is:

Also I am not sure if dig the message that the academy is sending with this award.

Put precious metals in your teeth+ act tough + get women to turn tricks for you to pay the rent= reward

Be a sensitive gay cowboy or Will Ferrell the greatest actor of all time=snubbed

1 Comments:

Blogger ::skh:: said...

Hahahahaha.

Funny. After a 2 day marathon that song was out of my head. Not anymore...

11:58 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home