Tuesday, April 04, 2006

As long as it's talking with you, talk of the weather will do

OK that's it. I have had enough. We can end this silly extreme weather mess whenever you want. I over it. The ground is over it, it can't hold any more water no matter how much you want to dump it isn't doing any good. The trees can't hold anymore water. The roads are crumbling. When Sarah and I bought our new car we drove home on New Years eve day and it took 8 hours to go from Sac to SF due to flooding and extreme weather. That is why we named the car "The Ark". Little did we know that 2 months later we would be going through 40 days and nights of rain (or at least it feels that way). Are we being punished? People are going to start killing themselves Seattle style if this doesn't let up. Oh and by the way I haven't been fishing in like forever so cut it out. I need to kill and eat something STAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home