Friday, January 20, 2006

Greetings

The picture has nothing to do with this post I just think it's funny that the "future" has people wearing dated outfits riding around on kegs. That can't be comfortable. I have sat on a keg or 2 in my day and I wouldn't want that in my future. I'd much rather have a barrel of beer.

I want to hear greetings. Give me colorful greetings. I like:

1) "Snakes on a Plane"
2) "I came here to drink beer and kick some ass. Looks like we're all out of beer."
3) "Party on Garth"

Your assignment is to keep em coming...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since you are going to Fresno, maybe you could use the old favorite, "Hey Bub, I'll kick your ass and wear your hat outta here."

Heard some dude actually say that to another cowboy at the Nevada State rodeo............ (dont ask me why I was there or how I got there).

-Chavez

9:47 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home