Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Talkin' Shit 'bout a Pretty Sunset


I should be thankful that I have a job, especially when there are so many who are less fornutate. But it is about to suck about 100X more than poop on a door. Sadly it confidential because otherwise, I could tell some stories about this one.

I really need to stay upbeat about this one, but I think business trips just suck in general. Especially ones to Fresno. They ask you to leave your niche to go some place you hate. Ugh. I guess the business trip to Alaska, NY, Hawaii, shit even Cuba would be better than Fresno.

Whatever I have a job and I am thankful. Hopefully I will get to tell you stories about co-workers singing country Karaoke in a shit-hole country dive bar in the middle of nowhere and getting in a fight with Bubba or Jon-bob, or at least something funny. You know come to think of it when I see Bubba I am just going to (attempt to) kick his ass just so I have something to laugh about and write about.

2 Comments:

Blogger ::skh:: said...

I don't know what's worse -- having to go to Fresno or dealing with something 100x worse than poop on a door.

I hope that you come back quick!

5:29 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel the Love in Fresno, bro. You know you cant wait to drink Jack and Coke from a pint glass and sing country Kareoke.......... hell youre gonna need that kind of release after dealing with a response 100x worse than poop on a door.

Now that I think about it, if this trip requires planning, then it cant be an "emergency", therefore, it isnt "hurting anyone", and thusly, it is your responsibility to kick it to the janitorial staff to clean up! Just tell them to bring A LOT of bleach =)

Genius!

-Chavez

9:44 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home