Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dumb Fucking Kid


So I was walking home from work today when some kid walking with his family said "hey move it you fat fuck!"

I thought to myself "What."

I looked around and there was nobody else around and he was watching my fat ass jiggle down the hill and laughing.

WHAT THE FUCK! He was there with his parents who did nothing. Man was I pissed. Yeah I am overweight but I am still pretty fucking cool. Who the fuck is this dumb shit to talk some shit on me?!

And why didn't his parents smack the shit out of him...



Or at least say to me sorry our child has turrets syndrome and can't control his out bursts.

Nothing they just kept walking and he kept laughing.

Even if I had a kid with turrets I still probably would have whopped him upside the head. No kid of mine regardless of disability would have gotten away with that shit. Totally pissed me off.

AND if his folks can't correct his stupid ass some day some one will beat the shit out of him. I'd have given him an earful if his folks weren't around. I hope that dumbass gets what comes to him someday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sethonious said...

Nobody comments on my blog at all so I am writing my own comments now. Isn't anyone impressed by my use of the word shit in this post? I know I am.

1:18 PM PDT  
Blogger pj said...

actually, "fuck/fucking" ties with "shit".... ;) so, we should all really be impressed with your use of all those terms. :P

2:20 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home