Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I would like to introduce you to my new nemesis

This devious invention is the worst thing to plague the earth since the plague. For those that do not recognize it, this is an institutional automatic air freshener. I hate it. Not only is it set to release a noxious burst of lung shriveling malodorous chemicals, but in my office it is also mounted directly over the toilet. Thank you Mr. Janitor for that excellent placement.

Today was the last straw. I was in the middle of a bout of prune induced sphynteric fountainry when I hear that ominous (PFSHT). I was nowhere near the wipe phase of my battle. I had to sit there while taking a shot of "Voodoo Berry" mist all over my bare legs. I will draw and quarter the sick stupid fuck that invented this thing. Watch behind you, you stupid asspoopbutt.

Whatever happened to a little spritz when finished?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home