Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Why I Love Burining Man

To be honest I fucking hate everything that burning man stands for. Bunch a stupid bullshit if you ask me. BUT dweebs like this guy:


get the fuck out of my city to go be grubby in the desert, inhale a bunch of alkaline mud, take a bunch of drugs, and stare at naked ugly stoner girls in pasties.


The reason that I love burning man is that SF is like a ghost town. I monitored over the course of a night and a day a parking spot that stayed open in front of my house for more than 18 hours. This is simply unherard of. I wish burning man happened every weekend so that all these fucking idiots would get the hell out of my city... bastards.

2 Comments:

Blogger ::skh:: said...

The best part is that they take their "art cars" with them. So, yeah, the 26 foot long van made to look like a fish? Not taking up 4 parking spaces. Love that.

And, uh, Psychadelic body paint? Ew.

9:55 PM PDT  
Blogger Sethonious said...

Hey, man...
They like love their body enough to decorate it and share it with the world. It's like totally art man, dude... Let's take some E and look at more art and chicks.

12:33 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home